Sitecore Experience Management Training Courses
- Target Platform: Udemy
Sitecore Commerce with Ethereum Blockchain
Ethereum is one of the most popular public blockchains, which some call Blcokchain 2.0. It allows for creation of smart contracts, or in other words build dApp (decentralized applications) on top of the Ethereum network. The project includes an integration of Sitecore Experience Commerce 9.0.2 and Sitecore Experience Platform 9.0.2 with Ethereum. This integration was presented at the 2018 Sitecore Symposium in the “Road to Amazon and Beyond” session. The project can be used as the foundation for integrating Sitecore and Sitecore Commerce with Ethereum for the following purposes –
- Online identity – storing your personal information on the blockchain and chosing when it can be used;
- Royalty payments micropayments) – real-time micropayments managed by a smart contract, where authors themselves release rights to their digital assets given a proper payment has been received vs. the conventional model where retailers release such assets
- Digital rights ownership – authors own their digital assets through a smart contract, which keeps track of such ownership, as well as purchasers store ownership of purchased digital assets on their personal identity contract and can take it to any online retailer to get access to the asset
- Rewards – accumulating rewards in accordance with a smart contract in cryptocurrency / custom tokens.
The project consts of three parts –
- Sitecore XP integration with Ethereum network
- Sitecore XC integration with Ethereum network
- Mobile Xamarin application integrated with Ethereum network
For more information on the project, please contact me directly
Sitecore Friday Best Practice YouTube Series
Sitecore best practices YouTube video series
Solr for Sitecore
Solr is highly reliable, scalable and fault tolerant, providing distributed indexing, replication and load-balanced querying, automated failover and recovery, centralized configuration and more. Solr for Sitecore offeres a preconfigured solution for Sitecore CMS, which already has all required cores and is ready out of the box with default configuration to be connected to a Sitecore instance.
Learn more on Apache Solr homepage and in the Apache Solr Reference Guide.
Learn more about Sitecore on Sitecore website, Sitecore Documentation Portal and Sitecore Community Portal.
To learn how to create and configure your own image of Solr for Sitecore refer to Sitecore Best Practices Articles: